Look elsewhere for the full user agreement. This rules document gives a broad overview of how the marketplace works on Adult Flipp.
- Each Adult Flipp account must be held by one person only, and each person may hold only one Adult Flipp account.
- User accounts are non-transferable.
- Private offers outside the Adult Flipp system are expressly forbidden.
- Users may not link to certain categories of external site. These include:
- Pages containing copyright infringing material.
- Pages, which could be classified as self-promotion, such as pages, affiliated with the user.
- In general, external links are considered suspicious unless they're obviously contextually related.
- Users should take due care and perform due diligence when on either side of a transaction.
- All users should diligently monitor listings they are interested in; Adult Flipp can provide no guarantees about delivery of emails.
- Users who are banned by Adult Flipp administration can expect no refund of any monies paid.
- Comments should generally be helpful, factual and use neutral language.
- Accusations of fraud or theft must be dealt with through the Customer Support process and not through public comments.
- See our public comment policy for specific information on what is and is not permitted with regards to comments.
- By submitting a listing, you grant Adult Flipp a permanent, irrevocable and unrestricted license to store and display the details of your listing.
- By submitting a listing, you agree that in the event of a sale your contact details will be sent to the winning bidder.
- The seller must have the right and good faith intention to sell the item listed.
- The seller is obliged to sell to the user who made the winning bid or offer.
- A user making a winning bid or offer is obliged to buy for the amount of the winning bid or offer.
- The seller must provide full details of the item for sale, and must not intentionally hide information from public view.
- Any claims to revenue or traffic in a listing must be supported by evidence. Any claims to potential revenue or traffic in a listing must be clearly marked as such and be accompanied by robust workings and assumptions.
- Sites with less than two months of revenue history are not able to claim revenue in their financials or listing title/description.
- Claims to specific potential revenue or traffic numbers are expressly forbidden in listing titles.
- Buyer guarantees are not allowed on listings due to their lack of enforceability and contention regarding guarantee terms - parties should instead utilize sales contracts and/or escrow services.
- Items may not be offered for sale through any other channel while the subject of an auction on Adult Flipp.
- Domain names sold must include the ability to transfer the domain name to another registrar.
- Subdomains may not be sold as in this case there is no ownership, which can be transferred.
- Listings breaching any guideline may be corrected, suspended or removed by Adult Flipp without refund of any monies paid.
- Listing text is copyright of the seller and as such unauthorized copies are forbidden.
- Claims regarding the Site Established date refer to the most recent point in time that the website, in its current form, went live.
- If the site was ever offline for more than 14 days, was previously redirecting, or if the site switched to a different niche, then the Site Established date must be taken from this more recent point in time.
- Changes in monetization method or underlying technology do not necessarily mean a new Site Established date.
- If the site was established on a different URL in the last 12 months, the original Site Established date can only be used when the original URL is included in the sale.
- Email customer/subscriber addresses can only be sold with a website where the email address was provided by the address holder specifically for the site being sold. Email address lists not directly attributed to the site for sale cannot be sold on Adult Flipp.
- A reserve price must be set, and the reserve must be equal to or greater than the minimum bid price.
- The reserve price may not be made public by any means.
- The reserve price may not be changed once it has been met.
- A Buy It Now price, if it exists, must be equal to or greater than the reserve price.
- Both the Buy It Now price and the reserve price may be lowered, but neither may be changed to an amount lower than the highest accepted bid.
- The listing will publicly display whether or not the reserve price has been reached by an accepted bid.
- Bids made in the final hour postpone the end time until an hour after the bid was placed.
- An auction is completed once it has ended and all bids made in the last 72 hours have either been accepted or rejected.
- If an auction is completed and the reserve price is not met, the listing is passed in and all accepted offers immediately expire.
- If there are bids greater than or equal to the reserve price, the highest accepted bid is the winning bid.
Bids and Offers
- Bids and offers are anonymous to everyone except the seller.
- Making a bid or offer agrees that you may be the winning bidder, and that if so your contact details will be communicated to the seller.
- Sellers may not bid or offer on their own listing, either on their own behalf or through an intermediary.
- Users may not reveal to other users who placed a bid or offer, whether via PM or public comment or any other way.
- Bids or offers without a response from the seller within 72 hours will be automatically rejected.
- Responding to a bid or offer is permanent; rejected bids may not be subsequently accepted, and accepted bids may not be subsequently rejected.
- Bids are legally binding and irrevocable until a higher bid is accepted, at which time the previous highest bid expires.
- The bidder may not withdraw bids.
- All bids must be either accepted or rejected by the seller.
- Buy It Now bids without a response within 72 hours will be automatically rejected.
- Buy It Now bids may only be placed if the Buy It Now price has not yet been matched.
- When a Buy It Now bid is placed, no other bids may be placed until that bid is accepted or rejected.
- Acceptance of a Buy It Now bid means the user who placed that bid is the winner, and the auction is won.
- If the seller specifies their PayPal address, Buy It Now bids may only be placed by direct PayPal payment; in this case, the bid is always accepted when the PayPal payment is made.
- Offers less than the minimum offer will not be accepted by the system.
- Offers may be retracted at any point before the seller accepts them.
- Offers are legally binding and irrevocable once accepted by the seller.
- Listing fees will be refunded at Adult Flipp's discretion.