The more detail you can provide about your property, the better.
Buyers want to know as much as possible about your property, so we don't let sellers hide information from public view. For example:
- Don't leave out information, and ask buyers to PM you for it instead
- Don't submit abbreviated or shortened URLs for your listing
If a moderator sees that you've failed to disclose some information, we'll suspend your listing until you amend it.
Some of the data you provide will be verified automatically with external services, and some potential
problems will be flagged to users.
- URL and establishment date
- Revenue figures or estimates (you can claim zero revenue if you like)
- Average unique visitor and page view totals per month
- Listing title, listing duration and a short description of the site
- Descriptions of your revenue and traffic to accompany the listing
- A reserve price if you're selling at auction
- A starting price
- Whether the content is unique
- Whether the design is unique
- Monetization methods you've used
- Tags to make it easy for buyers to find your listing.
A Buy It Now price if you're happy to sell the property on the spot for a given price
Domain name listing
- Tags to make it easy for buyers to find your listing
- A Buy It Now price if you're happy to sell the property on the spot for a given price